Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meet the Grandparents

Last night we made the long trek to the airport to pick up Grandma & Grandpa Freitag (They live in the San Diego area). It was Karsen's longest car ride so far and it went fairly well. He slept the entire way there, which made it easier for me since I sat up front with Tim so that he didn't feel like a chauffeur.

On the way back, I sat in the back along with Tim's mom, Kitti, just in case Karsen got fussy. And boy did he get fussy! Luckily we were only 5-10 minutes away from the house when he started his little fit.

I meant to take more pictures of Karsen meeting his grandparents, but it was late and I must confess I'm not the greatest at capturing the moment on film (or digital film.)

Here are the pictures I did get of the first meeting:




Grandma and Grandpa will be here for 2 weeks to take care of Aunt Renee (Tim's sister) & Uncle Bryan's house and dogs while they are in Aruba & Miami.
Hopefully I can get some more pictures while they are here.
Love, Michaela

No comments: