Thursday, June 11, 2009

1 Week Old

I can't believe that my baby is now 1 week old! Time sure has gone by fast! Just a mere week and a day ago, I thought I was going to be pregnant forever!

I LOVE being a mom and I LOVE my little boy!


Here are 7 things I've learned about Karsen in 7 days:

1. He likes to sleep on his side and only his right side:


2. He likes to keep his hands up by his face:


3. He likes to just look around and examine his surroundings:


4. He has a very strong neck and can lift his head up on his own:


5. He is an escape artist and always manages to get himself out of his swaddle blanket:


6. He doesn't care much for being naked or getting his diaper changed:

7. He is a wiggle worm and doesn't stay still unless he's eating or sleeping:


Happy 1 week Karsen! I love you!
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

flatty said...

Congrats, cute little guy. 3 words... velcro swaddle blankets. :)

Todd