Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

What a busy day we had! Karsen had us up fairly early and we were able to relax just the 3 of us. Karsen was able to give the card he got when we ventured out to Target the other day to Tim. :)

I tried to get a picture of Tim and Karsen together but Tim's eyes kept closing because of the flash, so I finally had to have him close his eyes and count to 3 and have him open his eyes right when I was taking the picture.

This is the resulting picture:


We then headed over to my parents' house to say happy father's day to my dad.


After leaving my parents' house, we then headed over to Tim's sister, Renee's house for dinner with Tim's family. Not only were we celebrating Father's Day, but we were also celebrating Renee's fiance, Bryan's 40th birthday. (His birthday was June 12th, but he and Renee were in Aruba and Miami for the last 2 weeks.)

The party decor:

Renee's dog Molly was very interested in Karsen, it was really cute! It really reminded me of when we got Turi and we took her over there and Molly thought it was her puppy. :)


We tried to get a picture of the 3 generations that were there, but Karsen was being a grumpasaurus.

We did manage to get this picture:


And then the dogs wanted to get in on the action. This picture pretty much sums up the night! Haha!


Happy Father's Day!

Love, Michaela

No comments: