Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Shower for Tami

Yesterday I got to attend a baby shower for my cousin Tami. She is due on June 20th with her 4th child, but 1st girl!! My mom and I had so much fun going shopping for girls clothes for her and it really made me want to have a girl....hopefully someday! (My focus right now is just for Karsen to come out into this world!)

My sister Dani was also able to go to the shower too as she had the day off from work.
Here we are at my Aunt Marcia's house during the shower:


I actually didn't know very many people there but it was great to see the people who I did know. Plus it was really fun to get to see Tami open up all her little girly gifts!

Here's the present from me:
(I didn't get a chance to get pictures of her taking out the contents)


Here she is opening the gift from my mom:


Here's the gift from my mom:
(She started it the night before and just has the binding left to finish. She's AMAZING!)


This was by far one of the cutest things that Tami got:
(So perfect for Seattle, right?)


During the present opening, dessert was passed out and boy was it yummy! It was a chocolate Frango mousse with whip cream and a raspberry. It was very rich though, and I wasn't able to eat all of mine.


After a lot of people left, Tami suggested that I go jump on the trampoline to try to get Karsen to come out (since I was 4 days overdue!) Even though it was super hot outside (it was almost 90 degrees!), Dani and I went outside to jump a little. I thought my mom was going to have a heart attack about me being on there, but she agreed to take a few pictures for fun. (She then made me get off after about 2 minutes, haha!)



I kept telling Tami that at this rate, she might have her baby before me!

Here we are together, with our bellies "kissing":
Hehe :)


It was really fun and I'm really glad that I got to go!

Love, Michaela

No comments: