Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bath Time!

Last night Karsen got his first tub bath at home! I know what you're thinking...the boy is almost 3 weeks old and he just now got a bath for the first time? Haha! No, we've just been pretty lazy and have been giving him wipe downs with a warm washcloth instead, so he hasn't been the smelly kid this whole time. :-P

I don't think he was really sure about it at first, but he seemed to calm down and enjoy, or tolerate it.

Here he is before the bath - he's only wearing a diaper and I have him wrapped in a blanket to keep him warm while Tim got the bath ready.


I got quite a few pictures of the event, but I don't want to get this page tagged for nudity (haha), so here are 2 pictures that don't show his private area:



And here he is all wrapped up in his towel after the bath:


I can't wait until he's a little older to take baths in the big tub with toys! :)

Love, Michaela

No comments: