Saturday, July 25, 2009

Trip to Ikea

On Thursday Karsen turned 7 weeks old! He's getting so big! It's fun to see pictures of him when he was born and compare them to now because he looks so different! Well at least to me he does.

Also on Thursday we went to down to Tukwila (or is it Kent?) to Ikea with my mom and my sister Dani. It wasn't anything too exciting but I of course had to get pictures of Karsen visiting Ikea for the first time.

Luckily Karsen was a good boy for the trip since it's a bit of a drive to get there (not to mention we got caught in some traffic). He slept the whole way there and also almost the whole time we were inside Ikea. He then slept the whole way back to my parents' house too! It must have been all the movement from the car ride and stroller.

On the way back, Karsen fell asleep like this - love the hand under his chin!
At Ikea we bought Karsen a few things. We found these really cute finger puppets in ocean animal and jungle animal shapes. I also thought that this alligator was really cool too and decided that Karsen would enjoy it too...ok maybe he will eventually! For fun I took pictures of Karsen with his new stuffed animal that is bigger than him. The funny thing is he's sleeping, even after he had slept all day at Ikea!

Thanks to my mom and Dani for letting us tag along on their trip!

Love, Michaela

1 comment:

Erin said...

How fun! Okay.. you look GREAT already!:P I always did secretly hate you...;)