Monday, July 27, 2009

Karsen is Cute as a Button

I got the pictures from the photographer at the Cute as a Button consignment sale!! (Read about it here.)

She sent me the first 3 originally and then sent the last 4 the next day. Let me know what you think!

Picture 1 - I love his facial expression in this one! Picture 2 - Tim thinks Karsen looks proud that I'm holding him in this one:
Picture 3 - Look at those cute feet!
Picture 4 - Love this one in black and white:
Picture 5 - He's winking at the camera!
Picture 6 - I think this was when he was filling his pants during the shoot:
Picture 7 - I guess we can't both look at the camera at the same time, haha!
I think the pictures turned out great! And the photographer must have really liked them too because she even posted the first 3 on her blog!

I still haven't made and sent out birth announcements for Karsen yet (it's on the to-do list) but I guess it's acceptable to send them out up to a year after the birth, although I plan to send them out in the next week or two. Anyway, I was thinking about using some of these pictures for the announcements and I need everyone's help picking which ones so vote for your favorite(s) by leaving a comment!


Love, Michaela

4 comments:

monica said...

i agree, they are great photos! he is getting the squishy baby cheeks that i love so much!
hope you're staying cool in your toasty weather.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the black and white one! Such a cute baby!

Renee said...

I love them all but 2 and 4 are my faves.

Unknown said...

Great pics. I like one and three for an announcement.