Thursday, July 23, 2009

Faces

When Karsen and I woke up on Monday morning I propped him up on my pillow to play with him and he was being a chatterbox and smiling at me. His smiles were so cute but unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but at least I had my phone and was able to take some pictures. The quality isn't great (they're grainy) because they were taken with my BlackBerry.

Talking to me:

Such a happy boy:

The cutest toothless grin:

This one is the background on my phone - so cute:

Later that morning he started smiling and talking to me again and this time I had my camera - but of course by the time I got the camera out and ready to go, he wasn't smiling like he was before. I did take a bunch of pictures of all the different facial expressions that he was making though. Get ready for picture overload! (The pictures are smaller since there are so many but you can click on them to enlarge.)

Telling a story:

Trying to make a fishy face:

His silly face: Sticking out the tongue: Thinking about smiling: Distracted by something: His modeling shot:
Kinda winking:
Focusing on his hands:
Ok Mom, are you done yet?
I think I'm done now Mom:
I think he's trying to tell me to stop:
What's over there?
About to start another story:
Look of concern: A blank stare: Looking at his feet:
Playing with his hands:
Big yawn: Trying to avoid the camera:
Mom is it time to eat now?

Karsen has such an animated face - I love it! Too bad there isn't the sound of him chattering while I was taking these pictures. I do have video from another day this week of him talking but I still haven't figured out the camera to computer connection yet. One day I will, it's on the to-do list.

Love, Michaela

No comments: