Sunday, October 4, 2009

Watching Kai

So I'm well overdue for a post on here! It's been a crazy few weeks at work and home that I hardly have time to breathe!

With the little bit of spare time I had today, I decided to download all the pictures off my camera that have been sitting there for quite awhile now. I found these ones from when we babysat Kai back on September 11th.

Looks like they're playing!
Kai was reading to Karsen
They're so cute! Kai is very active and Karsen just loves to watch everything that Kai does.
Thanks Walker & Tiffany for letting us babysit!

Love, Michaela

PS - More posts coming soon!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi Karsen-
Please come visit me again soon and let me baby sit. You are very cute and well behaved. We can watch football, Hoarders and Bridezillas again :) Be good for your parents.
Love auntie Ren.