Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hat Hair

Last weekend we went out to run a few errands and it was a little chilly outside even though it was sunny, so we put a hat on Karsen to keep his little head warm. I didn't get any pictures of him wearing the hat, but I did get pictures of him after we took the hat off....at least his hair is finally growing!! Haha!

This one is my favorite, I was focusing on getting his hair in the picture and didn't even know he was making such a cute face, which is why his face is kinda cut off:
Whatcha lookin at Mom?
Aren't his eyes just so cute?
The side view:
Don't worry Karsen, we weren't laughing at you, we were laughing with you! Haha!

Love, Michaela

2 comments:

monica said...

no one appreciates nicely shaped heads more than i. he has a nice crown! i am always worried that my kids will get a flat head from the carseat.
and yes, his eyes are beautiful.

Renee said...

Gosh he is cute. I never get tired of looking at pictures of this little guy! He is really going to "love" these pictures when he grows up :)