Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rice Cereal

I have SOOOOO much to blog about!!! On Monday we got back from a quick trip down to Southern California to surprise Tim's mom for her 60th birthday - which is why I couldn't say anything about it before.

Anyway, first things first.....I have to blog about Karsen eating rice cereal for the FIRST TIME last Wednesday night! I again left my camera somewhere else and wasn't able to get any pictures of the event. At least I had the video camera!!!

The cereal was very liquidy, as that is what they recommend for the first time. And we used formula to mix with it instead of breastmilk because we knew he wouldn't eat all of it and I didn't want any of my milk going to waste since I have a hard enough time as it is getting enough for him to drink straight!

He didn't seem to mind the cereal too much...what do you think?



I really like how he's wearing a bib to help keep the cereal off of him, but of course he thinks it's a toy and is playing with it, leaving room for the cereal to fall onto his clothes anyway! Ahhh! Oh what fun babies are! ;-)

Love, Michaela

1 comment:

Aunt Germaine said...

Hi everyone, I thought I'd check in and see how Karsen is doing! He is just adorable and growing. The videos are just so cute! Thank you for sharing them with us...and keep 'em coming! Love, Auntie Gerri