Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Photoshoot Pictures

So I have been meaning to put these pictures up for awhile now. They are the pictures that I took of Karsen on his 3 month birthday. My intent was to do some editing in Photoshop to make them a little nicer looking, or even professional looking, but I just can't figure out how to it. Anyone have any tips?

Anyway, on to the pictures!

I posted this one before, but it's one of my favorites and it's the wallpaper on my computer at work! Feet shot!
His face looks like he's talking to me in this one.
This is also one of my favorites!
Big yawn!
Bubbles!
I really like this one too!
Look at those lips!

He didn't have to go visit the doctor for 3 months but just in case anyone is keeping track of his stats:

Weight: 12lbs, 3oz / Percentile: 75%
Length (Height): About 25" / Percentile: 10-25%
Head Circumference: About 16" / Percentile: 25%

**These aren't the most accurate measurements, as they were taken by me

Love, Michaela

3 comments:

Michelle Liliana said...

Michaela!! He is soooo adorable! I love all of the pictures, he is so full of personality already! We really need to get together so I can finally meet the little man! xoxox Michelle

Renee said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! I never get tired of seeing these pictures even if I do get to see him every week or so. He is sooo freaking cute! I love you guys!!

Aunt Joy said...

I finally took some time to sit and look through all of the pictures. I especially love the grandparents pictures and the picture of the toes and bubbles. I wish I had your talent for webbing and blogging.
Just think of all the things that Karsen will be able to do when he is your age. Each new generation brings all sorts of new ideas and talents with them as they grow up.I hope we can meet Karsen one day.
My love to you all..... Stay in good health.
Aunt Joy