Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cheer Camp

Last Tuesday Karsen, Dani and I went down to The University of Puget Sound in Tacoma to watch Tori perform at cheer camp.

The team before they performed:
Here's the video of their performance (thanks Dani for filming it!):

Karsen was getting into the cheer spirit too!

It was nice to have Dani there to help me out with Karsen. (Sadly my mom wasn't able to come with us.) I love how Dani is always offering to change Karsen's diapers!

Aunt Dani feeding Karsen a bottle:

Dani held Karsen so much that I'm sure many people thought she was his mom! Tori and her roommate made this cute poster to hang on the outside of their dorm room door:

Eastlake (Tori's team) ended up winning 4 trophies during the awards ceremony after all the teams performed. They won Camp Champs for their performance that day, which is the award everyone wants to get! When I was on the cheer team (do I dare say how long ago?) we also won Camp Champs too! :-)

Here is Tori and all their trophies: The sisters and Karsen:
The cheer team and Karsen - he's already a ladies man!
All the excitement wore the little boy out!

After the awards ceremony, we waited for Tori to collect her stuff so that we could bring her home. We then met my parents for lunch at Red Robin in Redmond. It was a very full but fun day!

Congrats Tori! Can't wait to see how your team does at camp next year!

Love, Michaela

No comments: