Thursday, May 21, 2009

Better Late Than Never

So it's been a REALLY long time since I last posted and instead of trying to catch up on everything since last November when I posted last (and I didn't even finish that post either), I'm going to just basically start over.

So many of you may already know, but I'm pregnant!!! We're having a boy, due May 29th (yes, the day before Tim's birthday.)

We've decided to name him Karsen Timothy Freitag. (It took me awhile to convince Tim to use his name as the middle name but I felt it was appropriate since their birthdays would be so close.)

The original due date was May 13th but got moved to the 29th based on measurements taken during the first ultrasound. (I was really disappointed about that.)

Everyone thought that I would have him by now, but here I sit...still pregnant! Luckily tomorrow is my last day at work until September! WooHoo!

My goal is to keep this updated for anyone who may be interested in what's going on with us, especially with our new arrival coming soon!

Here are some pictures of my ever growing belly!


{Ok so Photobucket is having issues right now so I'll put up the slideshow when their site decides to work...}

Love, Michaela

No comments: