Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mommy's Work

Last Thursday I took Karsen to my office to meet my co-workers. They had all been dying to meet him, plus there is air conditioning there so it was a chance for us to get cool too! Hehe :-)

Karsen did really well while we were there for a couple hours. I did bring bottles and he ended up eating 2 of them, but he didn't seem to mind being paraded around the 3 floors of my office and meeting a whole bunch of people.

I took the camera but didn't really take any pictures except these 2 of us sitting at my desk:
It was kind of weird to be back at my office after not being there for 2 months! And everyone LOVED Karsen! It was also Karsen's 8 week birthday! :-D

Love, Michaela

1 comment:

Erin said...

So fun! Are you going back to work soon? How close are you to your parents place?? You look GREAT.. it's sickening! :P