Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cell Phone Pictures

Every day when Tim is at work, I take a picture of Karsen with my BlackBerry and send it to his phone. I do it so that he knows that we think about him during the day when he's not with us, but also to brighten up his day. He says receiving the daily pictures is the highlight of his day!

After Tim gets the pictures, he posts them on his Facebook page. People comment on them, usually saying how cute Karsen is or how much he looks like Tim (you should see my baby pictures and then tell me who he looks like! :-P). Well last Wednesday, our friend Walker took one of the pictures and had a little fun with it...

The original picture:
Walker's interpretation/edit:
And then my brother, Brandon texted me on Monday this week to ask me to send him the picture that my mom has as the wallpaper on her laptop.

Here's the before picture: And here's Brandon's interpretation/edit:

All I can say is...WOW! HAHA!

Love, Michaela

No comments: