Thursday, September 23, 2010

Orange Soda

I am not a fan of very many kinds of soda. Most times you will find me drinking a cola (Pepsi all the way!), the occassional Sprite or 7up and every once in awhile orange soda!!

I was having a glass of orange soda with lunch yesterday and since Karsen has been working on his straw skills, I decided to let him try it.

Not much was happening with the suction so I caught some in the end of the straw and put it in his mouth that way.

His reaction is priceless!!




I can't stop watching this! It's so funny!

I guess it's safe to say he's not a fan of orange soda like his mom. That's ok, that just means there's more for me!

Love, Michaela

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! His reaction is SO CUTE!! :) I cannot believe how big he has gotten...do they really grow up that fast??? :(

Linda Kraus said...

Way to cute!! Loved his reaction.