Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Fresh Start

I'm back!

It has been WAAAAY too long since I've blogged and I'm hoping to keep up with it...again.

A lot has happened in the past couple of months since I really blogged about what we've been up to. However, instead of trying to play catchup and blog about everything that has happened since our trip to California in October (that was the last real post), I'm basically starting fresh.

To start things off, I thought I would post this video of Karsen clapping. He actually started clapping last Thursday (March 18th), but anytime I would pull out my phone to get it on video, he would stop....of course. This video is from Monday (March 22nd.)




Love, Michaela

2 comments:

Unknown said...

About time!! :)p Love the new blog look by the way, very spring time and cute.

Kathy said...

I am so glad that you are back! I enjoy reading your blog and watching Karsen grow :)