Monday, December 31, 2007

Puzzling

So we have been acting like an old retired couple lately and have been putting together puzzles. It's actually pretty relaxing and mind stimulating at the same time!

It actually all started while we were up at my parents' cabin a weekend or two before Thanksgiving. Tim, my sister Tori and I got up there before my parents and my brother, Brandon, so we decided to work on the puzzle that my mom and Tori had already started before. I was hooked!

We left before we were able to finish the puzzle but we made a lot of progress! On the way home, Tim and I stopped at Fred Meyer to pick up a few for our house.

Here are pictures of the ones that we have done so far:

We did this one the week after Thanksgiving. Turkey anyone?
Turkey Puzzle

Turkey Puzzle
Hollywood Land
Hollywood Land Puzzle
A Day at the Beach
Beach Puzzle

We borrowed this one from my sister Dani's boyfriend's parents. This was a hard one!
Match Puzzle
Match Puzzle

If you look close on each one, you might notice that we don't have any of the pieces for any of the puzzles so far! The first 3 were ones that were brand new and we opened right then and there! Oh well!

I'm working on another one right now and will post pictures when it's done.

Love, Michaela

No comments: